Davis Farms Wholesale Tillandsias Return/Refund/Cancellation Policy
Tillandsias are easy to ship and very, very rarely have any issues during the shipping process. Minor broken leaves during transit (can easily be trimmed) may be expected as the handling of packages after they leave our facility is beyond our control. We pack your plant plants very carefully to mitigate any such damage.
We will only accept returns, refunds and cancellations under these guidelines:
- Please notify us within 24 hours of receiving your plants/products if there are any issues, e.g. damage or broken. Take a picture of the box and damaged product and email it to us at email@example.com as we will need this to file a claim with the USPS or UPS. Please save any damaged UPS box. They will need to inspect it and will come to pick it up with the damaged product.
- Refunds will be issued only on hard goods and after the insurance claim is approved.
- Any plant returns will be credited to your account towards your next purchase after we receive the return.
- We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee but you will pay for return shipping unless otherwise agreed before sending the plants back and must be arranged within 72 hours. Your account will be credited for any return and your credit will never expire.
- Damage will only be covered up to $50 unless additional insurance is purchased. Insurance only covers damage or loss of the package by the USPS, freezing is not covered by insurance.
- We have shipped thousands of boxes of plants in freezing weather and have had only several incidence of plant freezing to death, but it is important to know that no refund or return will be approved on plants damaged or killed by freezing weather. If you follow these guidelines you will mitigate the chance of loss:
- Please add one or more heat packs if your plants will be traveling through freezing weather.
- Someone must be able to receive the plants when they are delivered. If they are left outside on a porch on in a lock box in freezing weather they will not survive. There is only so much a heat pack can do.
- If you cannot be available to receive the plants when they will be delivered please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us to have your package held for pickup at your local post office.
- We highly suggest using express service if its freezing cold. This is a next day service in most locations and will dramatically reduce the risk of the plants freezing to death.
- Plan your shipment around extreme weather events. For example, if there’s a nor’easter or polar vortex causing unusually cold weather, it might be best to wait until it’s over. If you can’t wait please use express shipping and or have the shipment held at the post office. Luckily we don’t have to deal with these weather extremes in San Diego:)
- Cancellations are subject to a 20% restocking fee if the order has already been pulled. If the order has not been processed there will be no fee for cancellation.
- Tax and Fees refund for California wholesale buyers. If you are a wholesaler, please create an account and allow time for us to approve the account before you order. If you already have an account, please log in before you order or you will be charged tax and fees. If you don’t have an approved account, or forget to log in, your tax and fees will be only be returned to you in the form of store credit associated to your account.